Understanding Critical Success Factors
- Intensive early research by owners
- Transfer of knowledge to owners by a modular provider with relevant experience
- Design-build or construction management forms of contracting
- Choice of manufacturer early in the schematic phase
- Architect works in close coordination with modular expert
- Pull subs and engineers up into design process
- Design freeze and faster approvals by owner
There are many considerations to a construction project. Triumph has the tools and resources to guide you through the process.
This article on Volumetric Modular Construction is designed to give an overview of some of the definitions specific to the industry and a basic overview of the factors that are critical to successful outcomes.