Double-Wide Modular Building
The 24′ x 64′ double-wide modular building is a go-to solution for many temporary facility needs.
The double-wide modular building deploys quickly and is the ultimate in flexibility. This model is often configured to accommodate four 144-square-foot office spaces, a large common work area, and one restroom. A flexible floor plan can be customized to meet a variety of needs.
Our mobile office trailers feature:
- Length: 64′ Long
- Width: 24′ Wide
- Aluminum or wood siding
- I-beam frame
- Vinyl-covered gypsum or paneled walls
- Carpet or vinyl tile floor
- Gypsum or suspended ceiling
- Horizontal slider windows
- Doors with standard locks
- Fluorescent ceiling lights
- Single-phase electric and breaker panel
- Central HVAC
- Built-in desks with file cabinet
- Built-in plan table
- Private office(s)
- Optional restroom
Door, window, and partition location may vary depending on the manufacturer.